and Richard Rado Prize
30. September and 1. October 2022
Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH)
The Symposium Discrete Mathematics, the biennial meeting of the Discrete Mathematics Group of the German Mathematical Society, will take place at TU Hamburg on 30th September and 1st October 2022.
On the occasion of the symposium, the Richard Rado Prize 2022 for a dissertation in Discrete Mathematics will be awarded. You find the history of the Symposium Discrete Mathematics and the Richard-Rado Prize here.
- Candida Bowtell (University of Warwick)
- Jan van den Brand (Georgia Tech)
- Francisco Criado Gallart (Zuse Institute Berlin, CUNEF University Madrid)
- Christoph Hunkenschröder (TU Berlin)
- Matthew Kwan (IST Austria)
- Alexandra Lassota (EPFL Lausanne)
- Patrick Morris (UPC Barcelona)
- Raphael Steiner (ETH Zürich)
- Vera Traub (ETH Zürich)
- Martin Winter (University of Warwick)
We gratefully acknowledge support by