Logging into Laptop and Safe Exam Browser
- Windows login: Type in username and password from the cover of the exam.
- Wait until Safe Exam Browser starts.
- Press the reload button (lower right).
- A dialog will ask you again for username and password. Use the same as for the Windows login.
Downloading R-file, Data File and Cheat Sheet
- Download the R-file group X corresponding to your group. Select Save File.
- Download the data group X corresponding to your group. Select Save File.
- Open the Cheat Sheet by clicking on the corresponding link. Zoom in by pressing STRG and + simultaneously. For zooming out use - instead.
- If you accidentally close the Cheat Sheet, reload the Safe Exam Browser and repeat Step 3.
Starting R Studio
- Click on R on the lower left corner, wait until application has loaded.
- Check in the file browser if you see the files data.csv and Exam_Sto_groupX.R.
- Maximize the window by clicking on the square in the upper right part.
- Open Exam_Sto_groupX.R in built-in editor by double clicking.
- Zoom in by pressing STRG and + simultaneously. For zooming out use - instead.
The task bar consists of two symbols: Key and Lock and R.
Clicking on one of them gives you the choice to either open the starting page and the Cheat Sheet or R Studio, respectively.
Saving and Uploading the R File
- We will give you enough time to upload the R-file after the exam is over.
- Each time your R file is sourced in R Studio it is saved locally.
- Go to the starting page by switching applications in order to upload you file.
- Click fileToUpload and open Exam_Sto_groupX.R.
- Click Submit. You will be redirected to a page that tells you whether your upload was successful.
- If you upload your file multiple times, only the most recent one will be evaluated.
- The local copy of the R file will reside in C:Users\username\Desktop\Pruefung_Stochastik.